This describes all forms of behavior not tolerated on the wiki and how they are dealt with.
Vandalism is the act of deliberately adding or changing content within the wiki in order to make it incorrect or unpresentable for viewers.
The SSSS.Gridman Wiki does not tolerate vandalism, and any users who get caught partaking in this practice will be punished by the wiki Administration.
Vandalism can come in several types, all detailed below.
This section is for detailing all forms of vandalism related to editing articles. For more information about the wiki's editing guidelines, check our official Manual of Style page.
- Adding false or unconfirmed information to articles (This includes incorrect references, categories, etc.)
- Adding your personal opinions to articles (Avoid using highly subjective expressions like "beautiful" or "hot" when describing anything. If that comes from an official source like another character or the author, make sure to point it out)
- Adding nonsensical gibberish to articles
- Edit warring with another user
- Removing content from a page for no good reason
- Erasing or messing up all or most of the contents from a page (Major offense)
- Creating pages that don't meet the minimal amount of content to justify it (An infobox, an opening sentence and the appropriate article sections, at least. See our Manual of Style)
- Not following the proper layout for each type of article (See our Manual of Style)
- Adding content in languages that are not English or Japanese (the latter is used only to describe how article subjects and terms are represented in their original form), unless it's in context with an element from the work.
- Adding obscenities, slang terms, and euphemisms in articles, unless it's in context with an element from the work.
Other Forms of Vandalism
This section is for detailing all forms of vandalism that don't fit any of the above categories.
- Creating pages with content unrelated to Gridman
- Sharing viruses, malware or some other malicious program in the wiki
- Hacking the wiki
- Disallowed Bot accounts
- Disallowed advertising